It’s that time of the year again. And if you’re like us, it’s that time of year you want to deep clean the whole house so friends and family don’t see the way we actually live! But why spend so much time worrying about cleaning when you could be spending quality time with loved ones? Here are some quick and easy cleaning hacks you can do in moments to spruce up your place.
1. If you only have 15 minutes before guests arrive, tidy and declutter, don’t clean
Use a laundry basket to pick up and store stuff lying around the house. Guests are more likely to notice a pile of bills and papers on your dining table than a sparkling clean stove.
2. Naturally fragrance your bathroom
3. Don’t skimp on toilet paper during the festive season
4. Place odour control options in the bathroom
This includes a toilet bowl cleaner near the toilet bowl or visible from the toilet bowl — to help your guest avoid embarrassing bathroom situations. Another great option? Place our Natural Botanical Air Spray in your powder room for guests to use.
5. BONUS: For when you poo-bombed your best friend’s toilet