Let’s get Ready for Christmas | Week #4 | Decorate
Holy Dooley! We’re one day early, but You might as well say that December is here and it’s time to turn our attention to decorating. With a little organisation and planning, this can truly be a magical moment for you and the family.
To Do This Week
- * Remind yourself of your theme
- * Take a quick stocktake of decorations from last year
- * Purchase decorations missing from your list and
- * Have FUN decorating
- * Don’t forget to buy the third group of pressies this week
Set aside a Sunday afternoon (or a time that suits your family), prepare some snacks and maybe a few cheeky drinks. Decorating is a fun time for the family, so enjoy the time together.
See you next week – we’re going to get our Cooking on!
WANT SOME GIFT INSPIRATION?
Check out these wonderful businesses, doing wonderful things for You, Your Family and the Planet.
- DNA Elements
- Simple as That
- 100% Pure
- Jacqueline Evans
- Luk Beautifood Lipstick
- Nourished Life: One-stop for non-toxic skincare, cosmetics & home-care products.
GO PLASTIC FREE
Food for Every Day Health
- Matcha Maiden : 100% pure organic green tea leaves ground into powder. Up to 137 times the antioxidants of regular green tea!
- Remedy Kombucha: A super healthy alternative to frizzy drinks!
- Whole Kids: Healthy snacks for kids and adults too!
Resparkle of course! We’re the only home-care brand in Australia that is truly 100% natural and hold a organic certification by NASAA.
There you have it. All you need to KEEP CALM & QUIT CHEMICALS.